CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Where Did October Go?!

We're definitely into the swing of things. I can tell because I completely missed October. I know it happened because we have pictures to prove it, but it seemed so much shorter than 31 days!.


We started the month with a couple Oiler's games (Courtesy of my company. Not MY company, the company I work for. Obviously.) which was a first for me. The company has some really good seats so we were able to see everything really well. However, I have to admit that without the play-by-play I found it hard to pay attention.


Sometime after that was Thanksgiving weekend and we took a quick day trip down to Red Deer to visit Cindy & Larald who were in the area for a bird sale. We got there on the wrong day, so we didn't see any birds. But we did see a whole lot of Lamas and a Camel. Yes, you read right, a Camel!

I dropped the ball here and didn't get any pictures of Cindy & Larald. But you have to admit, the lamas look ridiculous!


A couple weekends later, on a whim, we raced down to Swift Current on a Friday night because there was a rumor that all the Fehr's would be in the area (can't miss that!) It was a really quick visit, but great to see everyone again. And once again, I didn't get a single 'nice' picture that whole weekend.

You'd never believe it, looking at these pictures, but not a single drop of alcohol was consumed. Scary, I know.


And last, but not least, Halloween. I completely forgot about the day until this guy showed up. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd have the chance to meet him in person.

And now it's November, the 'nothing' month. There's no snow, no weekends away planned, just work, school, and trying to stay warm.
But should something happen, we'll keep you posted.

0 comments: