CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Addition

No, we're not 'expecting'. I'd like to clarify that before we begin.
Last weekend, August 16, 2008, Benjamin and Stephanie were married.
But I'm getting ahead of myself.
Travis and I started our vacation with a wedding, but it wasn't Ben's, it was Brad & Erin's.
Brad, a long-time friend of Travis's and a co-MC with Ben at our wedding, was married the weekend prior to Ben & Steph,
August 9, 2008.

Brad, Travis, & Terry. We do have a nicer one of the three, but this one is so typical of Brad that I had to post it.
Besides, nice pictures are boring.

After Brad's wedding, Travis and I spent some time in Swift Current visiting family.
We got to spend Sunday with Granny & Papa...

Travis stayed behind to visit with mom (Cindy) and beat his dad (first time ever!!) at golf while I headed north to Waldheim.
I didn't realize how much I'd missed walks on gravel roads and camp fires.


The week flew by and it was time to head back to Swift again for Ben & Steph's wedding. The day was a steamy + 32 degrees, and everything went off without a hitch. Here are a few (okay, a lot!) of my favorite moments from the rehearsal & the big day...

Dancing groomsmen.
I really wish we'd caught this on video.
These guys are pros.



There was a whole lot of laughter at the rehearsal,
and again at the wedding.
Was it nerves? Or was it Dan.....?



The big day.

Waiting.....

Mom & Dad
getting the show started on the right foot.



More laughing....


You guessed it,
even more laughing....



The wedding party


I'd like to take this moment to introduce to you.... General Lee.
I think this car was in just as many pictures, and received just as many compliments as the Bride!


A dream fulfilled.

Taking the General Lee for a rip...
It even had the horn!


The reception was outdoors, in Dan's back yard.
The weather was perfect, the food was great, and classic rock from the 60's & 70's (vinyl yet!) played in the background (with just the perfect amount of static).


VIP!!


Family
You don't realize how much you miss them,
until they're all in the same place at once.




Our new immediate family.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again.
We're one good looking group.


The extended Fehr family.
Grandma, Grandpa, Dad, his three sisters and their spouses


And that pretty much concludes what I'm willing to post tonight.
Oh I've got more, but I'm guessing you've had enough. For now.
Me too. I'm all wedding-ed out.
But I can't wait to see everyone again.
Especially those of you that we missed this time around.

0 comments: